Don Piedmont, R.I.P.

Wed Sep 14 08:56:58 EDT 2005

I have very fond memories of Don Piedmont. He was the banquet speaker at our second convention held in Norfolk. Don was wonderfully entertaining and demonstrated a passion for the history of the N&W. I held up Don as the standard for all subsequent banquet speakers. His obit speaks volumes of his passion for history and for helping others.

Don, we will miss you.

Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, Virginia
-------------- Original message from nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org: --------------