SD45 ??'s

Mon Sep 19 22:32:25 EDT 2005

Hi List Members,

A few day ago I asked these questions on the modeling list and didn't get any responses so I'll ask them here. I'm working on SD45 N&W #1801 as it was in the 80's.

1) Which direction do the three chimes face on the Leslie 5 chime horn (short or long hood)?

2) I need to know the location of the "Firecracker" antenna on the short hood?

New questions about Maroon N&W #6175 SD40-2. I only have photos of the left (short hood to left when looking at the photos).

1) Is there a sunshade on the opposite side or a all weather window?

2) Is it true that one side had the NW lettering in white?

Thank you in advance.

Take care, John Hecker
nwrlinemp72 at comcast.net