Convention dates

Sun Oct 23 14:34:57 EDT 2005

Andre,

The 2006 NWHS Convention will be held July 6-9 in Strasburg, PA. home
of Class M #475 - the only N&W locomotive still under steam!

We know these dates conflict with the NMRA meetings, but these were
the only dates that fit the Strasburg RR's schedule.

Rick Musser who gave a presentation at the 2004 Convention on the
restoration of #475 will be our convention host.

Ron Davis