"Friends of the Virginian Railway" @ Mile-Post 2006

Fri Oct 28 06:07:30 EDT 2005

Dear N&W HS Roanoke rail fans,

On March 31-April2, 2006 we will be having a fund raising event for the Roanoke Virginain Railway Passenger Station Depot Restoration. It is called "Friends of the Virginian Railway" @ Milepost 2006 at the O. Winston Link Museum in Roanoke, VA. There will be tours, special speakers, displays, round table with the Ex-Virginian Railway Brethren, goody bag, door prizes and much more.

Make plans to attend if you are a Virginan Railway fan or if you want to have a great time and support the effort to restore the old VGN Depot in Roanoke.

Detail agenda and registration information will be forthcoming in the near future. In order to help with the programs I would like you to respond to a poll that I have posted on the site below. Thanks.

Skip Salmon
--
Skip and Judi Salmon
3721 Buckingham Drive