Arrow

Fri Dec 9 21:03:01 EST 2005

Jim,

To keep our costs down, we use bulk mailing when sending The Arrow to
our members. The Arrow is printed and mailed from Atlanta. We find
great variation in when members receive their issue. There does not
appear to be any pattern as to who gets their's first. In one
instance we saw the folks in California receive theirs before anyone
on the east coast. It mainly depends on the volume of mail between
different cities along each route.

Give your copy another week to reach you. If you don't see it by
then, then e-mail me at <membership at nwhs.org>.

Ron Davis