Olin Mathieson track chart

Sat Dec 10 08:03:23 EST 2005

Oops! Sorry! I know that we discussed it in length and I mapped it according to your direction, but I was looking for an "official document" kind of thing! Must have been one of my brain malfunctions!
My Bad...
Ben Blevins

Ben,

I told you that I had all of that, I copied you the track charts, and had all that information together for you. I thought that you had already picked them up. If not, let me know, and I will get them to you.

The charts include all of the N&W and Mathieson track in the yard, the plant trackage, muck dam, and line to North Holston.

Jerry Hammond

Again, may I suggest that you contact Jack Barbrow there in Saltville. If he doesn't have one or know where one is; he can probably draw you one from memory; including the track out onto the muck dam and up on 244.
Omer Stowers Salem
owstowers at aol.com

Yahoo! Shopping
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping ________________________________________