"Friends of the Virginian Railway @ Mile-Post 2006"

Thu Dec 15 20:29:02 EST 2005

To all friends of the Virginian Railway,

There will be a fundraiser March 31-April 2, 2006 at the O. Winston Link Museum in Roanoke for the Restoration Project for the Roanoke Virginian Railway Passenger Station. This is sponsored by the Roanoke Chapter of the NRHS,

To get information and registration form go to:

http://community.roanoke.com/main.wsi?group_id=126 Scroll down to: "Friends of The VGN Gathering"

This would make a great CHRISTMAS GIFT for you, a friend that you would like to bring with you or anyone else that enjoys railfanning especially the old fallen flag Virginian Railway. If you send me a registration with payment by Tuesday December 20, I will send a gift certificate in your name to the person named, on Wednesday so you can wrap it for a Christmas gift.

Check out the flyer for all the fun and excitement that we plan for this event.

Skip Salmon
--
Skip and Judi Salmon
3721 Buckingham Drive