heading to N&W country

Fri Dec 23 16:11:31 EST 2005

Bluefield, Williamson and Jaeger, all in WV coal country, are interesting, and not too far apart.

Next week I am taking three days to drive up to N&W territory for the
first time. Myself and another O scale modeler are leaving
Jacksonville FL Tuesday morning and plan to return home Thursday. As
you can see we will only be in territory for one full day. Can someone
recommend the best place to visit. I personally would like to see
anything coal related but especially any old style tipples that I could
get some photos of.

Merry Christmas to all.

Tom Lewis