NC Ext.II adendom

Wed Jan 11 09:00:49 EST 2006

andy:
I know where a LOT of these pictures were taken, you were definitely in my neck of the woods along 100 where you shot the Patterson shots. we need to get together sometime when you are out and about for lunch.
You are definitely contributing a great deal to the knowledge of the area. THanks!
Bob
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: NC Ext.II adendom

Forgot one shot!

This is off the Powerhouse at Byllesby, the Railroad ran right to left directly in front of me, the passenger shelter used to set just too the left of me beside it, right beside where the light post is, the big green door is highly visible.

http://x11.putfile.com/1/908543790.jpg

Also, thanks again to www.putfile.com for the free hosting!

Andy Jennings