Raleigh, Ohio

Thu Feb 9 22:05:28 EST 2006

A little off topic, but I know that I have several "Southern" buddies on the list.

Here I am a true N&W guy trapped on the Southern side south of the system for at least a month and I need a little info on the line that we are up-grading, I am presently camped in the yard at Raliegh off Capital Blvd, and we are working smack in the downtown area of Raleigh NC. the track is in terrible shape, we are upgrading the line from the triple diamond to mp 250. Anyone know what the heritage of this line might be, and what the future holds?? This line runs along a maximumn security prison, and across I40/440.

Right outside my campcar window sets NS#50 and #53, these units look like they are on their way to retirement in the near future.

See ya later from the ole wooden axle railroad.

Gary Price