Date for Commerce St Gate Tender?

Wed Feb 15 08:27:19 EST 2006

Brent,

Thank You,

Here is a scan of J 602 with a southbound Tennessean slowing for a stop at the Marion Depot, this is the only photo that I have of the Commerce Street tower, not sure of the date of termination, but I know that it was not when they added the second track at Marion, I have a photo of J 603 in Marion and the second track as well as the roof of the tower are both present.

Also notice that below the tower is the coal box and directly across the tracks is the Marion mail hook.

enjoy,
Gary Price