Anyone know where these locations are?

Fri Feb 17 11:20:06 EST 2006

February 17, 2006

Good afternoon, all:

I am trying to identify the milepost and branch of
several locations. These all served briefly as an
end-point for a Railway Post Office run.
Unfortunately, I don't have early N&W station lists.
These points are:

Dunlow
Estonoa
Ethelfelts
Gossan
Leckie
Monarat
Lovely Mount
New River Depot

Also, what was the milepost for East Radford relative
to Radford? Is the surviving 1950s building located
near the Radford University campus the "Radford"
station?

Aside from milepost and subdivision, when an town or
location was renamed, spelling changes, plus any other
incidental information about the location or N&W
branch will be appreciated. All information received
will be credited to the source if you provide your
first and last name. Since I'll be cutting and
pasting text, it helps if you do add your whole name
instead of just a nickname or first name.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com