Fan Trip 7/11/59

Sun Feb 19 09:05:10 EST 2006

The information on the handout Jim Blackstock has for
the trip indicates that the route out of Bluefield was
scheduled to be Bluefield - Iaeger - High Bridge -
Cedar Bluff - Tazewell - Bluefield. Is this how the
trip was actually run? The tapes indicated relatively
fast running leaving Bluefield, and relatively slow
running on the return trip. There are edits out of
Bluefield, so I don't have a continuous recording to
work with. Makes it a lot more difficult!

The main line run from Roanoke to Bluefield is
apparently continuous based on the scheduled elapsed
time of 2:45 vs actual time in the same range.