Ol' Boomerang

Sun Mar 12 18:17:08 EST 2006

Mike,

EOTD's aren't required if you're operating strictly in daylight hours.

Jeff Sanders
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: Ol' Boomerang

Mike,
There was also no end of train device on that particular train. Is it possible they had to use the cab because of a malfunctioning EOTD?

I'm glad to see its back. I'd kinda hoped they'd send it to the paint shop and give it a freshening up. Thanks for sharing the photo with us. Nice!

Ben Blevins

Ben,
The Bristol caboose did make a journey to Radford as you observed. It was promptly returned by two local moves and the attached photo shows it sitting in the yards (looking somewhat lonely) this afternoon.

- Mike Pierry, Jr.

< BR>