Limestone Boxcars

Mon Apr 3 14:15:52 EDT 2006

In 1973 there were 289 cars in series 306600-306899 and 89 cars in
series 306900-306999 Both series are listed as built by Wabash in
1957-58, so they were not PS-1's.(maybe similar) The cars in series
6000-6299 were also built by Wabash in 1951, but these are not the cars
we are talking about, are they? Jim Nichols