Train 111

Sat Apr 8 21:17:05 EDT 2006

I am so surprised that so many don't recognize the unit. It is one of over a dozen that were acquired by NS with the Conrail break-up, originally a PRR ALCO RSD12 rblt. by PC to a yard slug, later retrucked by CR with Flexicoil-C trucks to make maintenance easier.

jerry
<jmlaboda2 at yahoo.com>

Passenger Car Photo Indexes - UPDATED 12/22/05 WITH 799 LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>

Visit the Virginia & Carolina Southern website: