Data Series

Mon Apr 10 04:03:24 EDT 2006

I am getting the information about the different N&W districts from the N&W Hist. Soc. Data Series. Theses are books with all the districts listed for a particular year. They are available through the commissary.
I got the 1930, 1945 and 1955 books. I have timetable books from 1965, 1967, 1974 and 1988, and am putting together a list of the towns and sidings for these years, to show how the sidings and towns came and went over the years. It sure makes for interesting studying. As usual, it brings up more questions about things you want to learn more about. Thanks to all who replied about the milepost. I will not make that mile marker reference again!!! Any other info would be deeply appreciated.

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.