TAN; Re: Cow and calf

Tue Apr 11 21:53:22 EDT 2006

Closer to home, the RF&P had SW1500's (I'd have to do some research to know
how many, maybe someone else knows) with road trucks (Two axle Flexicoils
rather than Blomberg, I think, but again it's been a long time) bought
specifically to boost high tonnage southbounds over Franconia hill.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/11/2006 9:38:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,