Vine Times

Sun Apr 16 22:04:02 EDT 2006

As Gary Rolih said, we are loosing the Batavia Ohio Ford Plant, and the line is just a branch since 2003. It is to me a very beautiful line no matter what time of year it is trains or not. I spent over 2 years documenting the signals, but photographed every bend and straight track, bridge, milepost, ect. while doing the signals. There are a few places I haven't got into YET! But plan on SOON!
As for power out here we do not lack. We have had an MRL unit along with BNSF, XCR and the batches of leaser units. Then on march 16th we had NS 7561 still in primer. We then got NS 7515 in primer on March 23rd. This unit has been out here since, most of the time. It is quite the stir when the lonely Peabranch gets BRAND NEW POWER!!! LONG LIVE THE PEAVINE!!!

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.