Scioto Div. station info needed

Wed May 3 16:37:41 EDT 2006

If memory serves me correctly, these DT&I hoppers were 70 tonners with
"coke boards" on top to extend the capacity. The old Railfan aticle on
the Ironton Run highlights this and the DT&I equipment records of the
day reflect these changes too.

Remember seeing an old N&W blocking diagram at the old yard office in
Norton, Viriginia back in the late 1990's that showed how coal should
be blocked for the DT&I, wish I had asked permission to removed it
from the bulletin board as it was dated from the 1970's!

Eric