Scioto Div. station info needed- Q for Ken Miller

Wed May 3 18:05:08 EDT 2006

Question for Ken Miller on a few more station calls,

Was there a call for Hopetown Oh. on the Columbus Dist.?

Also what other calls were used for D and RS in the Scioto Div.? I know
Rarden was D then changed to RA, and RS was Idelwild then changed to WI
and assuming when the N&W taken over the CP&V they were changed to
prevent conflict on the Scioto Valley line station calls of the same.
Perhaps D was for Dean Wv.? RS for Rowe Siding on the Wolf Creek branch
in Wv.?

The other calls I seen were obvious of change like RN for Wichester as
Columbus Union depot was RN.

Thanks,

Terry Mefford