Trains magazine-- N&W history

Wed May 24 00:27:01 EDT 2006

Don,
My first suggestion is to donate to the N&W archives. If they aren't in need I'd love to have them. I have some 18 years of N&W employee magazines, unfortunately some years are incomplete. I do enjoy just picking one up from time to time & reading it from cover to cover.
Ron Wilkinson
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 4:22 PM
Subject: Trains magazine-- N&W history

A couple of nice copies of Trains magazines from the 1940's to 1950 have come my way. I have two copies of the magazine that has the N&W history written at that time. I am interested in passing one along if anyone is interested. I don't know what they are worth but I am willing to take suggestions. Don Mills