New train on the Valley?

Wed May 24 19:45:18 EDT 2006

Nathan:
Very interesting that they're finally using the I-81 alternate. It appears
that 202 may be regular for awhile anyway. It runs from Memphis to a CP
connection in Jersey then on to a place called E-rail also in Jersey. It
shows going thru Shenandoah in late afternoon / early evening. Wasn't able
to find the southbound (westbound?) counterpart.

John Marbury

Hello All,
First of all I have been hearing a new Train running North up the Valley
NS train 202 it is an intermodel it has ran for the past 4 days straight
does anybody know if this is going to be a regular train?

Second I had some Family matters that came up yesterday and I also had
to return the Stations and Sidings book last night. Therefore i was
unable to do any scanning yesterday. I will be able to get it back in a
week or two so if I already have what you requested i will send it and
for the stuff i don't there will be some delay. I currently have scanned
the N&W Shenandoah (in PDF), Pocahontas (in .jpg), and Radford (in .jpg)
Divisions.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Nathan Simmons