N&W Book

Fri Jun 9 20:50:14 EDT 2006

I have received some more N&W/NS items from a retired railroader. Some time tables, small pocket books ect. The most interesting thing was a book, List of Stations and Sidings. It was issued by the Accounting Department dated July 1, 1977.
I have compiled station and sidings list for the Cincinnati and Columbus Districts from the N&W Hist. Soc. Data Books, and some timetable books I have. The book though has sidings and stations the other books don't show. I am compiling a new list for the Cincy and Columbus Districts with this new book. It also has a Columbus with Station No. or Siding, a number given to each.
What would this book be used for?

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.