Tie Replacement

Thu Jun 22 00:53:30 EDT 2006

Yes that is a fantistic piece of equipement. Some are made by Plasser
American right here in my hometown of Chesapeake,Va. When I worked with the
Sheriffs Dept. here we had the contract to provide after hours security for
the plant. Always fascinating to see the equipement evolve from raw form to
such a precision piece of equipement !

Stephen Daniel
Chesapeake,Va
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:22 PM
Subject: Tie Replacement

Observing the tie replacement crews as they work their way through Abingdon
has been most interesting. Attached images show how quickly and easily the
old tie is pulled out from under the rails.

Mike Pierry, Jr.