No. 45 03/21/45

Sun Jun 25 15:50:17 EDT 2006

June 23, 2006

Thanks, Harry!

I know the N&W didn't change the Tennessean consist at
Lynchburg. Did the N&W add/remove cars at Bristol or
Roanoke for the portion of movement between those
cities? Also, I suppose two N&W crews handled the
train; one set from Monroe to Roanoke, while the other
was a Radford Division crew?

Good afternoon,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com