Strasburg Convention

Mon Jul 10 09:41:50 EDT 2006

Right Jerry. But I have to add to it. Great
convention, and special thanks to all the people who
made it possible. First to Rick Musser and the people
at the Strasburg RR. The overall experience, the
professionalism, and the incredible hospitality were
truly excellent. The Pennsylvania museum is
exceptional. The clinics were all very good. Just to
mention a few, Dr. Scheer brought a new appreciation
to the RPO process, Russ Goodwin told us more about
variations on SD-40-2's than I would have thought
possible, and we got a very interesting presentation
on the Amish and Mennonite communities.

Missed Ed King and our annual argument. Missed
Greeve, of course. It was really good to see George
and Laura Hughes.

Many thanks to all, including Our Leadership (yes,
Bill--that's you, Bucky, and the lot). It was great.
Let's do this again next year. (Bluefield--first time
since '96??)

Frank Bongiovanni