N&W CPL signals

Fri Aug 11 10:31:43 EDT 2006

I have a CPL signal head that was in working order when taken down. It has a
replacement for the original metal face as installed by N&W signal
department. It weights about 300+ lbs and would require a pickup to remove.
The wife is complaining for me to sell it. You can contact me at
mycooper at visuallinl.com Mason Cooper