clearing the right of way

Sat Sep 2 09:45:08 EDT 2006

Hot water is still used believe it or not. But, it is for environmentally sensitive areas. The steam effect it to cut the natural oils from the veggie leaf and they are then "uv'd" to death. Simple but effective and pure Green.

Article about this on passenger extension reopened to I believe, Ocean City just a few years ago.

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH