Negative No. 16434 - Where?

Sun Oct 22 22:08:10 EDT 2006

Abram,

The reason you are not receiving anything is because Comcast has been
blocking the list server. We have been working with Pair.com who
handles the server. They've been communicating with Comcast, but
Comcast has not explained why the server is being blocked.

After complaining to Comcast about not receiving your messages, you
can see what you missed on the web at