Princeton Shops

Tue Nov 7 21:10:53 EST 2006

The newly opened (September 30) railroad museum in the recreated Virginian Railway station in Princeton, WV, has a galley of photographs of the vacant buildings taken before the demolition began.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: Princeton Shops

Sad to see them fall. Was any kind of photo survey and documentation done before they were demolished? I was there 20 years ago when a family friend was Master Mechanic in Bluefield. I was more interested in the old VGN cabooses that were there then the buildings themselves. Another missed opportunity.

Jim Mihalek
Lakeville, MN