Arrow Index

Sun Nov 19 13:29:06 EST 2006

Neil,

Glad you asked!

In the past the Society published an annual index for the prior year,
but the volunteers who were doing the indexing quit and no new
volunteers stepped in.

The Society is currently working to develop a cumulative index of all
issues of The Arrow and its predecessor newsletter. We are looking
for 10-12 volunteers to help with the project so each volunteer will
only need to index two volumes (12 issues). We especially need
members who have copies of the early volumes of the newsletter.

If you are one of those who live far from the N&W and have been
unable to volunteer in the past, then THIS is your chance to pitch in
and make a difference! No travel to Roanoke will be required.

If you are interested in volunteering for the Arrow Indexing Project,
then drop me an e-mail at <davis at nwhs.org>.

Thanks,
Ron Davis