N&W Station - Norfolk

Tue Nov 21 00:06:29 EST 2006

Terry,

Norfolk Terminal Station, which was shared by N&W, VGN and original NS, is long gone; in fact, I believe its location is the present day site of the Norfolk Tides baseball stadium, but I'm not certain on this.

The last time I was to the area, several years ago during a NWHS convetion, the replacement "Norfolk" station was still standing and located near the throat of Lamberts Point.

Happy hunting.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 7:55 PM
Subject: N&W Station - Norfolk

Does the (old) N&W Passenger in Norfolk still stand ? Where is/was it located (street address). I will be visiting the Williamsburg area in early December & usually spent a day in Norfolk during my visits to the Tidewater.

Thank you,
Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD