NWHS Conventions

Fri Dec 8 04:27:15 EST 2006

I agree. And for those attending from overseas or
acorss the continent, low season fares are also a
consideration.

Typically, my colleagues with family have taken
vacation in the summer and at Easter (i.e. school
vacation/holiday time) and I take time off-season.

A September/October, or March, timimng would make it
more likely to attend.