VMT sale of NKP 763

Sat Jan 6 18:13:57 EST 2007

I think 611 suffers more from... nowhere to run her. When the NS retired their steam program that was the end of the road for 611 to run. Where could you run a steamer around the Roanoke area? Nowhere. 611 ... and 1218.. are trapped at the VMT because even if they were able to be fired, the NS would never allow them to run under power on their trackage.