ATCS feed

Thu Jan 11 18:56:14 EST 2007

"Jimmy,
We're not dismissing it as nonsense, we're trying to educate you about the
sytem and it's failsafes, and the numeous difficulties someone would incur
even if they managed to duplicate a correct command signal . The people
discussing it with you have various engineering backgrounds, it's not like
we're juvenile railfans with ludicrous ideals in our heads.
Robb Fisher
RFDI"

Robb,
Please reread my post. Nowhere did I say or even imply that anyone was
juvenile or ludicrous.
The only thing that I may have implied was that "failsafes" don't always
work and that is all that I have to say here about the subject!
Jimmy Lisle
AGA