Not that simple as a spelling error

Wed Jan 17 19:35:37 EST 2007

I sent out that email to salesnw at aol.com several times, and I was
very careful to check the spelling each time. In fact this morning I
emailed the "MAIL BOX NOT FOUND" email I got from my "MAIL DELIVERY
SYSTEM" to Mr. Swartz and Mr. Davis, because they wanted an exact
copy of it. Railroads are so much simpler to understand!

Funny thing, what started this was that I wanted to find out if my
December 8th order had been mailed out. Well, it arrived January
16th. If I had waited two days we would have been oblivious to this
problem.

Ron P.