N&W book from Hundman

Sun Jan 28 12:50:17 EST 2007

Tony:

Was your subscription for CTC Board Railroads Illustrated? I just
got a copy of the "new" Railroads Illustrated in the mail yesterday.
White River Productions bought it from Hundman and it really looks
quite nice. They enclosed a letter saying they would honor all subscriptions
to their entire original length. The ad for Mal's book is on page 5.

Rich