Station list update

Sun Jan 28 20:52:20 EST 2007

Thank you for the replies everyone!

Does anyone know the heritage of the Fieldale, VA yard office?
The roof on the Boones Mill station has received some badly needed
repairs. Still needs a coat of paint.
The Matewan, WV station is a reconstruction. I've listed it along
with 3 other reconstructions noted in the description.

I've added columns to show the railroad that built the station and
the year of construction.

I need someone familiar with the west end to help sort out the NKP
and Wabash stations in Ohio and Indiana.

I've posted the updated list at

http://www.nwhs.org/stations.html

Ron Davis