News from The Roanoke Times

Tue Jan 30 14:12:23 EST 2007

Dave: Let's consider two sentences from your post: (1) - - - it seems that
VMT can't take care of what it has, (2) - - - one or more N&W steamers can be
at least cosmetically restored - - -. From what I remember of the scrap
yard locomotives, would take substantial funds to move them to the museum
grounds and then restore to decent display condition. Doubtful that VMT, in its
present condition, could even consider the project.
Yes, I would like to see it happen, but how ?

Jerome Crosson