2007 Convention - Bluefield, WV

Mon Apr 2 23:38:21 EDT 2007

Ron:

Thanks for your prompt response to our concerns. Glad my "head scratching"
got me to the right answers.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/2/2007 11:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Dave,

You interpreted the form correctly.

ONE registration covers you AND the rest of your family.

The tours and other events require purchasing tickets for each attendee.

Ron Davis