Shop Caps, engineer's caps, etc.

Sun Apr 8 13:01:19 EDT 2007

I have followed the responses to Kathie Barnett's original query with interest. The particular style of cap she describes, hickory stripe on top, with a sweatband and bill of denin, cannot be found in any of the catalogues commended to her on this list, so far.

There is a similar style that has been used in the Ga State Prison system for convicts on work gangs since my childhood that has a denin bill and sweatband, and a white top, instead of the hickory stripe top in Kathie's desired version.

I hope that she is able to find what she is looking for, I have seen those also, and admired them. I hope one of the readers can help out with this.

Neill Herring