Several Digital Photos of the White Water Frieght with Virginian Boxcar

Wed Apr 18 07:53:34 EDT 2007

For those of you who may be interested I have several digital photos of this
past weekends rare mileage trackage trip over Whitewater Valley railroad in
Indiana that has a beautifully restored Virginian Boxcar placed under the
CSX overpass in Connersville Indiana. All you have to do is ask and I will
send it on. Also there are some great photos of a restored NKP train at
Nobelsville IN that might be of interest to some. Digital photography is
supposedly mornon proof. The photos are one of a kind and something that
some NW folks might find interesting. Don Mills