Arrow

Wed May 23 20:58:17 EDT 2007

Bucky,

I concur on the great work on the Arrow. Being an engineer (mechanical, not steam locomotive) I really enjoyed the article on the intercepting valve. I would enjoy any articles on the day to day "ins and outs" of operating the locomotives.

GREAT JOB!!

Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: Arrow

Just got the new Arrow. I miss Greve and our annual
arguments, but the new version is very well done,
looks good, and has good information. Thanks for your
hard work, gentlemen. It is appreciated.

Frank Bongiovanni

Frank--

To some of us who have been working hard to get this issue into members' hands, your kind words are the next best thing to hearing we'd won the lottery. Thank you very much! We hope to keep the momentum going, and be back on schedule by the next issue or two. Kevin EuDaly (White River Productions) is extremely talented and loves doing this kind of work.

Bucky Wilson

See what's free at AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.