Convention

Sun Jun 17 20:14:10 EDT 2007

If I may, the convention was just excellent. Lots of
good info, a nice (IMHO)balance between organized
activities, free time for railfanning, exchanging
information (i.e. BS'ing), and obtaining necessary
items at the company store. Really well done, I
thought. The hotel people were very cooperative--good
choice there. The people whose facilities we visited
were very pleasant and informative (let's face it;
when it comes down to it we're an interruption in
their working day).

Plaudits to Chris, Jim, Bill, and the entire anonymous
crew (and spouses of course)who made this convention
such a success.

Frank Bongiovanni