bone yard

Fri Jun 29 06:05:13 EDT 2007

The T V history channels' "Bone Yard" program was pretty good, however, they didn't go back to steam era. I remember seeing some news footage of steam locos being cut up in Roanoak but havn't seen it since. Anyone know about it? I've seen one GP-9 cut up at Rural Hall and then to Atlantic Scrap in Kenersville. (Now getting the same thing they gave to steam) Ron H.