a question about car weights

Thu Jul 5 07:02:06 EDT 2007

Brent,
I have a copy of a blueprint dated 10/4/55 for Business Car no. 300 built by Pullman Standard and it lists its weight as 198,000 lbs I have a few more resources in my collection to look thru nd I think I can pinpoint the weight a little closer....but this should give you an idea of their weight.

I hope this helps.

Until Later,
Shawn

What would be the weight of one of the lightweight PS passenger cars that were used on the Powhatan Arrow when new?

Thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now! ________________________________________