1907 - Experimental Farm of Norfolk & Western

Tue Jul 10 13:22:01 EDT 2007

Jane,

The NWHS archives has a 1915 magazine with an illustration of the N&W farmhouse and surrounds at Ivor. Magazine illustrations are not of the best quality, but if you would like, I am sure that our Archives Committee would be willing to scan the illustration for you. In case the archives has a magazine article or some other info on the N & W farm, would you be interested in whatever can be turned up on the N & W farm?

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: 1907 - Experimental Farm of Norfolk & Western

I would like to know who to get permission from to use this information in an up-coming book of the history of Zuni, the Norfolk and Western Railroad and the Blackwater River. This article confirms and gives real information about something I have heard of for a long time, but didn't know details. Please help me out with this info. Thanks!

Jane March, Zuni, Va

'In the game of life, heredity deals the hand, and society makes the rules; but you can still play your own cards.'
Peter's Almanac