Sardinia Depot and Facilities

Mon Jul 30 10:43:32 EDT 2007

Bob: You have seen all that I have of Sardinia some years ago at the CRRC
slide shows I gave. I have never found a photograph of the north side of
the depot and the coal wharf in 15 years of searching. I do have some shots
of he depot from each end that give very slight hints of what lay behind the
depot. But, they are more like teases than useful shots.

Gary Rolih
Cincinnati