Boaz Pusher siding ( was Operations between Bluefield and Maybeury)

Wed Aug 1 20:30:13 EDT 2007

Dave:
The area you have circled is just west of my property.
The "ranch" is on the north side of the tracks where the
letter "l" is in Norfolk. The cover on the last issue of
"The Arrow" also shows my back yard. The middle
track has been removed.

The Boaz Pusher Siding was closer to Vinton, located
between the eastward main track and Glade Creek,
about where the "N" is in N&W. There's no evidence
there now, but I suspect there was a crossover from
the westbound to the eastbound for the pusher to get
back to "the Honey Hole".
Harry Bundy